"I just wanted to say thank you to your team for helping bring these campaigns to life. They’re completely different from anything we’ve done in the past and I anticipate they’re going to be very well received by our audience." - TD Ameritrade
TD Ameritrade- Rising Costs
Running time: 2:09
Across the industry, firms like yours are experiencing cost rate increases that are outpacing revenue growth. Administrative costs have increased so much in fact, that according to Cerulli Associates, RIA firms spend on average, only 52% of their time on client facing activities, and the remaining 48% on administrative tasks and office management.
Issues like data and system maintenance, compliance and regulatory concerns, and inefficiencies caused by either over- or under-specialized employees, can consume your time and keep you from focusing on what’s core to your business—serving your clients.
By working with TD Ameritrade Institutional, you can improve efficiencies to level off costs and free more of your staff’s time to spend on revenue generating activities, like interacting with clients. With the help of our business consulting services, you can overcome inefficiencies and reduce administrative burdens. That means you can redirect your staff and resources to activities that return the highest value to your business—interacting with clients and prospects.
And with TD Ameritrade Institutional’s account management and trading technology, you'll integrate your existing systems and automate or outsource non-revenue generating activities. You'll reduce manual tasks that otherwise would distract your people from providing a powerful client experience. In fact, according to a 2011 Aite Group study, fully integrating your technology has the potential to save 25% of your & your staff’s time on operational activities.
With this time savings, you can more than double your highest valued activity as an advisor. Click the download icon to find out more on how you can work with TD Ameritrade Institutional to streamline your operations and spend more time with clients and prospects.