Which Businesses and Industries are Good Candidates for Explainer Videos?
Arguably, explainer videos are the most effective marketing tool online today. Numerous examples exist where businesses have launched successful explainer videos on their home pages and then leveraged them on social media, email newsletters and presentations. Videos are very effective because the emotional appeal can be communicated more clearly, and videos have a higher retention period than other forms of advertisement.
Which business types are good for explainer videos? There are plenty of examples:
- Education and e-learning – instructional videos have been around for some time, but with the whiteboard video concept there is a broader creative opportunity to train and educate based on your particular audience.
- Consulting – presenting the value of your firm can be communicated through video in just a few short minutes. The impact can be lasting, and clients can better remember your firm for their consulting needs.
- Retail – the advertising video is ripe for the retail market, allowing you to present your products and services straight to your target consumers in a lively format that attracts attention.
- Wholesale – the entire supply chain from manufacturer to distributor and wholesaler can benefit from video. A lot of information can be communicated in just a few minutes using video, and for many in the supply chain, every minute counts.
- Healthcare – there are many complex discussions in the healthcare industry and with video you can help to simplify the complexity and help your potential patients or providers better understand the benefits of your medical services.
- Technology – whether it’s hardware, software, mobile apps or analytics, a video can encapsulate your solution in a brief segment that presents your solution in an entertaining and thought-provoking manner.
Small businesses of all types can benefit from explainer videos. A local restaurant can showcase their specialties and offer a coupon if the viewer clicks on a link after the video. A dentist office can display their kid-friendly atmosphere and make their video also interesting for children. Even the corner hardware store can use video to show tools and equipment being used in various ways along with their helpful employees.
If you determine that your business is a good candidate for an explainer video, you should think about how to create the video. Some of the ways to make your video project easier include:
- Find a partner – look for a company that has the experience to put together a quality video at an affordable price.
- Consider ROI – the return on your investment can be successful with the right video animation company. Make sure you understand all of the benefits including more visitor traffic, higher quality leads, and more conversions for your business.
- Use your marketing – incorporate your marketing message into your video and be sure to focus on your target audience. A professional company can provide you with a number of ways to blend your message into an entertaining video.
When it comes to successful marketing, it doesn't matter what business you are in. Online explainer videos can help your business regardless of size or type of industry. Start thinking about your video options and start seeing the benefits today.
- 0 Comments
- Topic: news